On this week's episode of the Android Central Podcast, Shruti Shekar, Jerry Hildenbrand, Andrew Myrick, and Nick Sutrich discuss all the fallout from Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2023, the anticlimactic nature of annual events, review the Galaxy Z Fold 5 & it's issues with pulse width modulation, discuss Andrew's nightmare attempting to get his Galaxy Z Fold 4 repaired, and more!
- Samsung's Galaxy Unpacked 2023 was bigger, better, and boringer
- The Galaxy Z Flip 5's large cover screen still has room to grow
- The Galaxy Z Fold 5's display made me want to curl up into a ball and die
- My Galaxy Z Fold 4 nightmare and why I'm skipping the Galaxy Z Fold 5
- Indeed: Hire better with Indeed. Visit indeed.com/acp to start hiring now.
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.
Shruti Shekar is Android Central's managing editor. She was born in India, brought up in Singapore, but now lives in Toronto and couldn't be happier. She started her journalism career as a political reporter in Ottawa, Canada's capital, and then made her foray into tech journalism at MobileSyrup and most recently at Yahoo Finance Canada. When work isn't on her mind, she loves working out, reading thrillers, watching the Raptors, and planning what she's going to eat the next day.