The developers for the popular iOS app Path have finally launched an Android version. The personal media sharing app is free in the Android Market. It is currently in public beta, so I would expect to see a lot of updates as new features and bug fixes are rolled out.
The features of the app include:
- Capture and share life's moments through photos.
- Stay connected to a small group of 50 close friends & family via Android, iPhone, Email, Web, or Facebook.
- Tag your moments with people, places, and things.
- View your friends' moments.
- Know when your friends have seen your moments.
- Let your friends know how each moment makes you feel with Emotion.
- Have intimate conversations around each moment with Chat.
- Publish the occasional moment on your Facebook Wall for all of your Facebook friends to see.
It's great to see another hugely popular iOS app make it over to Android. Please find links to the app after the break.
Know when your friends have seen your moments.
Let your friends know how each moment makes you feel with Emotion.
Have intimate conversations around each moment with Chat.
ME: runs away like my hair is on fire... This sounds like an App your GF would make you install....
Thank goodness there's another app I can use to tell the world what color underwear I'm wearing.
So what color is it?
wanted it last year when it came out. Will pass now that Google+ is out kinda. Thought it was a good alternative to Facebook, its not. Just call it crybabies
I'm having Cheerios....and really enjoying myself.... I just need to share this moment.... This screams narcissist all day long, No thanks. BTW, the first 2 guys above gave me a good laugh!
I was a beta tester, but never got really on board.
I was going to do a write up of the app, but the problem is that there are too many social media/ ways to connect apps out there on all platforms.
yelp where does it end?
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.