Please be aware that there some some extremely mild character spoilers in the following guide.
Early on when you're exploring Seattle, you'll have the opportunity to acquire the ring of famed explorer Nathan Drake from the Uncharted games, which were also developed by Naughty Dog. Finding this ring will give you a neat collectible and a trophy. Here's how you can snag it.
Where to find Nathan Drake's ring in The Last of Us Part 2
The ring is in the vault of Westlake Bank, which you can find early on in Seattle - Day 1. While you're looking for Nathan Drake's ring, you can also grab a shotgun from the very same location.
- Make your way to Westlake Bank.
- It's a large building and difficult to miss but you can see the exterior and its location on the map below.
- The bank is located on the question mark on the map above.
- Make your way inside the bank.
- You'll need to kill a few infected along the way.
- In the back of the bank, you'll find the locked vault.
- The code to get in is on a document nearby.
- The code is: 60-23-06.
- Enter the vault.
- The ring is in one of the lockboxes you can open in the back.
It doesn't do anything special in-game except give you a collectible but hey, it's nice to have a throwback to some more lighthearted Naughty Dog titles. As you walk out of the bank, you'll also get a trophy called So Great and Small.
Great things await in The Last of Us Part 2
The Last of Us Part 2 tells the next chapter in Ellie and Joel's story, as Ellie embarks on a journey of revenge. If you'd like to learn more about it, you can read our review from PlayStation lead Jennifer Locke. In it, she wrote that "The Last of Us Part 2 is an outstanding achievement in storytelling with believable, flawed characters, but some of the narrative decisions are sure to be divisive."
Be an expert in 5 minutes
Get the latest news from Android Central, your trusted companion in the world of Android