Google released its Keep note-taking app for iPhone and iPad today, adding yet another Google app to the company's slate of cross-platform offerings. If you're familiar with Keep on Android, there won't be any surprises here. According to Google's description of the app, as well as its look and feel, it unsurprisingly offers up the same familiar interface and set of features. From the App Store description:
- Capture, edit, share, and collaborate on your notes on any device, anywhere.
- Add notes, lists, photos, and audio to Keep.
- Organize your notes with labels and colors.
- Set and forget. Get reminded about a note at the right time or place.
- Record a voice memo and have it automatically transcribed.
- Grab the text from an image to help you quickly find that note again through search.
So, if you have a friend or family member that was an avid Google Keep user and made the unfortunate decision of switching away from Android, they can now get that experience back. And, as always, the Android faithful can find Google Keep on the play store.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Everything you need to know about the Huawei P40 and P40 Pro
Huawei is getting ready to enter 2020 with a splash thanks to its upcoming P40 and P40 Pro smartphones. Here's everything we know about the phones' specs, design, release, and more.
Samsung Galaxy S20 will have a 5x optical zoom according to latest report
According to a recent report out of Korea, optics manufacturer Optrontech is supplying Samsung with prisms for 5x optical zoom in the Galaxy S20.
These are the best games for your Android phone
We're rounding up the best games, free and premium, you should be playing today.
Create the best photo ever with these photo editing apps
What do you do before sharing a photo? You edit it! These are the best photo editing apps that you can get on your Android device today!