Google Photos is making it much easier to tease your friends and loved ones over that latest embarrassing picture in your shared album. Thanks to the latest update to Google's premiere photo app, people using a shared album can now leave comments on both the photos contained within and the album itself.
Aside from that social boost, Google Photos has also added smart suggestions to shared albums. Says Google:
Plus, to make it easier to add your own photos to a received shared album, you'll now see smart suggestions for the right photos to add. No more searching for photos from last weekend's birthday party and picking out the perfect ones – now you can add your best photos from the event in one tap.
Google says the features are now rolling out to both the Google Photos app and on the web, so they may take some time to land for everyone.
- Getting to know the new Google Photos
- Get your Google Photos library started
- Manage Google Photos backup settings
- What happens when you delete pictures in Google Photos?
- Managing your shared photo links
- Where did Auto Awesome go?
- Discuss Google Photos in the forums!