Wednesday means it's time for a new weekly photo contest! As always, it's a great way to show off your skills taking awesome pictures with an Android phone or tablet, and there's always a cool prize attached.
This week, the subject is low light photography. Take any picture. It could be a Panorama, a Zoe, a Photosphere, etc., just something that you turned out really well in less than optimal lighting. This week we'll pick the top three, and the winners will each get a Sphero to have a ball with.
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a post below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (July 23) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine -- this is art.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per week per person.
Good luck, everyone!
This certainly captures the spirit of a summer getaway, at least one I'd love to be a part of. Thanks for entering xeroslash, and keep your eyes on your email inbox for information about your OUYA Developer Edition console!
- Filed under: