Find the fanciest foliage you can, and show how you take pictures of the plants
For many of us around the world, April is a time where the flowers really start to come out and show off their beautiful colors. But no matter where you live, there are always chances to see some amazing foliage and flowers whether it's in a manicured garden or a public space. We want to see what you can do to show off the flowers you find this week.
This week we're offering up prizes to two winners, with each receiving a ZENS Qi Wireless Charger.
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a forums post at the link below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (April 15) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per week per person.
Good luck, everyone!