Some serious prizes await two lucky picture takers this week
We've been getting back into our weekly photo contests, and we're hoping to get even more people involved with a special edition three week long contest this time.
The topic this week is a very fitting one — "back to school". The middle of August is the time when kids are getting ready to head back to grade school, teenagers are heading to high school or college and even adults are getting ready for education be it for themselves or for their children. It's a fun time for some and a not-so-fun time for others, but one thing is certain there are many pictures to be had that can express what "back to school" means to you.
As we teased before, this week's contest has some seriously big prizes to it.
We have two Chromebook Pixel laptops and one of each Google Play edition device, a Galaxy S4 and an HTC One to give away. Two lucky winners from this contest will walk away with both a Pixel and a Google Play edition phone.
We're also giving you more time to enter, given the huge prizes.
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a post below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner in three weeks, Tuesday (September 10) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per contest per person.
Good luck, everyone!