The Droid X came and took the world by storm in a week when the iPhone 4 release all but dominated the news. And that's just the tip of the Android iceberg. Check out some of what you may have missed below.
- Droid 2 taken for early hands-on, is one speedy (and familiar) devil
- Droid X video high on tease, creepiness
- Screen showdown -- AMOLED vs. LCD vs. SAMOLED in direct sunlight
- Latest Froyo build isn't final -- but you already knew that, right?
- The truth about Android
- Nexus One rooted -- with a new twist
- Motorola Droid X initial hands-on
- Froyo code now available for developers
- Motorola Droid X hands-on video
- Motorola Droid X system dump available; hackers already hard at it
- Swype expects to be on 50 devices by 2011 -- but this is not one of them
- Sprint Hero, Moment won't get Froyo
- HTC addresses AMOLED stock issues by moving to Sony Super LCD panels
- Motorola Droid X benchmark tests
- The Droid X does not have Motoblur