The LG G2 is official, and hopefully by now you've had the chance to check out all of our hands-on coverage. In the past day or so, activity has been picking up over on the LG G2 forums, where prospective G2 owners have been sharing their thoughts.
Here's a quick rundown of some of the top discussions so far —
- Alright, who's eyeing this bad boy? — Already sold on the G2, or still on the fence? Kevin O'Quinn and others are seeing how LG's latest measures up to the competition.
- G2: Good, Bad and Ugly — The G2 isn't without its quirks. We're talking about them here, along with missing features and other gripes.
- LG G2 or Xperia Z Ultra — Sony's new handset packs the same CPU and a larger screen. So which is the better buy?
- Double-tap = Screen on — Discussion on one of the G2's more unique abilities, the "knock-knock" lock/unlock feature.
- Release dates and carriers — When and where will you be able to pick up the G2?
- Related devices: