One of the many great things about the Android platform is that there is such a wide variety of keyboards to chose from, and many great developers behind them. The folks at SwiftKey X have been known for some amazing updates, and they have hit it out of the park, yet again. Their latest update brings a slew of new features, such as:
- Blog and RSS learning, so you can personalize based on your previous posts;
- A heatmap that shows how accurately you type on your keyboard (these insights are used by SwiftKey to make predictions more accurate);
- A new stats panel that gives great insights into what SwiftKey is doing for you, which you can share with your friends;
- Language layout switching for users who use different keyboard layouts (e.g. English/Russian users);
- The reintroduction of the autocaps toggle for those who wish to always write in lower case.
In addition to all these new features, they have made many "improvements" better error reporting, instant language updates, and several others. They have also addressed some bugs that affected various users, greatly improving the overall experience. If you are a current SwiftKey X user be sure to grab the update, and if you don't currently use it now would be a great time to check it out. Download links after the break.
Update - Swiftkey is rolling this update out over the next day or two apparently, so keep your eye out for the update!
- Filed under: