Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Do Note 3 and 10.1 sync?
- Problem with download mode
- Device Status shows Factory Data Reset date in the future
- pdf polarisviewer not opening on last viewed page
- Gutted crack on my Note 3
- Tired of random reboots
- Camera Photos Disappearing Galaxy Note 3 HELP!
- USB 3 charging: Faster? HOW MUCH FASTER?
- Is the Note 3 worth to get in 4 months?
- Samsung Galaxy note 3 battery draining fast
- See All Threads