Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- One click root software for Note 3
- Wifi is "saved, secured" but won't connect no matter what
- How do I save a photo that I received via text message from my friend?
- Can't save (or move) apps to SD card
- Why can't I have a second SIM card
- How do I sign in and out of email on the Galaxy Note 3 Phone?
- Why is my Note 3 showing a message called unfortunately security lock has stopped ?
- Where is my native email app on my Note 3?
- How do I transfer my pictures and videos from my Galaxy Note 3 to an SD card?
- From 4.4.2 KitKat to Lollipop?
- See All Threads