Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Do you leave power saving mode on all the time?
- Those getting great battery life, what is your brightness set to?
- Note 3 hamdwritting difficulities
- Deleting device storage folders?
- Note 3 and its sound capabilities..
- What's your top Android apps?
- 'Android OS' draining battery after updated to 4.4.2
- What are people actually using the S Pen for?
- Stock email app & large quantity of emails
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3 $250 Refurbished NO CONTRACT
- See All Threads