Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- The Note 3 is so big that.....
- wrong app opens for PDF
- Can anyone get Bluetooth Voice Dialing to work with the Samsung S-View or Flip Case cover closed?
- Note 3: Anyone scratch their screen, yet?
- Note 3: Battery Draining too quick.
- 128gb microSDXC card works on the Note 3!
- GOT IT!!! - Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Galaxy Note 3 - Screenshots/Homescreen Thread
- Note 3: T-Mobile OTA KitKat is here!
- Note 3: smart screen
- See All Threads