Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- email question
- End of contract
- HELP! Flashing other Stock ROM on Chinese Galaxy Note 3 GM-N9005
- Galaxy Note 3 Gallery problem, how can I get it to go back to the date taken and not the file name?
- How can I get my Note 3 to connect to my PC?
- How to lock Note 3 to LTE/4g signal?
- How do I flash my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 back to Verizon?
- NOTE 3 won't enter boot,download or recovery mode it just restarts. How can I fix it?
- My Note 3 shuts down when I charged it and won't open anymore unless I take the battery out. What do I do?
- How can I restore an Android backup using CWM regardless of the Android version?
- See All Threads