Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Tired of random reboots
- Gallery causing battery drain after at&t update
- Do Note 3 and 10.1 sync?
- Note 3: KitKat update disabling use of external micro SD Card
- Problem with download mode
- How do I paste emojis on my Note 3?
- Issue with call log screen
- Device Status shows Factory Data Reset date in the future
- pdf polarisviewer not opening on last viewed page
- Gutted crack on my Note 3
- See All Threads