Just a quick reminder here that we're giving away (with some sweet help from TeleNav and Sprint) a HTC EVO 3Ds to two lucky readers. (Don't worry, each winner will get their own, so they don't have to share.) And check out the video above for a look at what TeleNav brings to navigation on the EVO 3D.
Here's what you need to do to enter:
- Follow @telenav, @sprint and @androidcentral on Twitter.
- Leave a comment on the original contest post, including your twitter handle.
- Contest ends at 5 p.m. PST July 15, 2011, at which time two winners will be picked at random (provided you followed the instructions above).
- It's a Sprint phone, so you need to be in the United States. (Sorry, world.)
- Telenav's offering the hardware only. Prize(s) estimated retail value is $600 per phone, or $1,200 total in prizes.
- We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we'll know if you do.