Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Whoa, nelly. We interrupt this regularly scheduled Android Central Podcast to bring you the breaking news that HTC no longer will be locking bootloaders. And in other news, we rant a bit on streaming DRM and talk about the new Google Wallet. Listen in!
Thing 1 - Google unveils Google Wallet
Thing 2 - The bootloader bruhaha
Thing 3 - Movies and the streaming situation
- Android Market's new movie rental service blocked from rooted devices
- Netflix adds support for three more phones
Bonus: More new devices!
- LG Revolution, Sony Ericsson Xperia Play and Motorola Droid X2 available now from Verizon
- Droid X2 initial review
- Hands-on with the LG Revolution
- Xperia Play video hands-on
- US Cellular's HTC Merge officially launches May 31
- Sprint and Motorola cooking up something over lunch on June 9
- HTC Flyer video hands-on (Wifi-only version)
- HTC Flyer now available at Best Buy
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: