Audio-only stream below
We take on task killers, Steve Jobs' latest rant against Android and the Verizon Galaxy Tab's pricing. Listen in!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Top o' the news
- Verizon's Q4 global lineup: HTC Merge, Droid Pro, LG enV Pro, Droid 2 Global
- Samsung Continuum video hands-on
- Epic 4G modded to charge on Palm Touchstone
- HTC Bee and Desire dummy units arive at Alltel locations
- Want a customized Android handset? Look to Germany's Synapse-Phones
- HTC Gratia is announced, brings the Aria to Europe
- Motorola Defy to hit T-Mobile on Nov. 3
- Logitech Revue for sale in Best Buy now
- Epic 4G owner tears apart keyboard to get custom gaming controls
- Android 3.0 Gingerbread almost done, expect tablets galore at CES
- Hands-on with Winamp for Android: Great music app, easy wireless syncing
- GetJar says Angry Birds release drove traffic some 8 to 10 times higher
- Docs to Go 3.0 for Android now available
- Google Voice Search adds Russian, Polish, Czech, Turkish
- Hands-on with the new and improved YouTube app for Android
- Google Voice updated to allow searching of voicemail transcripts, text messages
- HTC strikes deal with TomTom, will include the service in Desire Z and Desire HD
Android OS news
- Ice Cream to follow Honeycomb in the Android dessert lineup, Forbes says
- Hands on with the myTouch 4G ROM port on the Nexus One [video]
- MyTouch 4G media roundup [From the Forums]
- MyTouch 4G shows itself off in video included in ROM leak
- T-Mobile G2 overclock gets even better -- and released [video]
- Galaxy S Froyo updates will return sometime in November, Samsung says
- Select users testing Android 2.1 on Cliq
- Froyo (2.2.1) leaked and modded for the Motorola Milestone [video]
- What the hell is this running on an HTC Touch Dual?
- Blurry Gingerbread pic now a blurry video, shows blinking power-off
- Android sends Steve Jobs over the edge, Andy Rubin responds in code
- Joe Hewitt, open source software, and the benefit of a good night's sleep
Voicemails and e-mails
- Hunter's voicemails
- Javier's voicemail
- Ken's Voicemail
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: