Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We take on task killers, Steve Jobs' latest rant against Android and the Verizon Galaxy Tab's pricing. Listen in!
Top o' the news
- Verizon's Q4 global lineup: HTC Merge, Droid Pro, LG enV Pro, Droid 2 Global
- Samsung Continuum video hands-on
- Epic 4G modded to charge on Palm Touchstone
- HTC Bee and Desire dummy units arive at Alltel locations
- Want a customized Android handset? Look to Germany's Synapse-Phones
- HTC Gratia is announced, brings the Aria to Europe
- Motorola Defy to hit T-Mobile on Nov. 3
- Logitech Revue for sale in Best Buy now
- Epic 4G owner tears apart keyboard to get custom gaming controls
- Android 3.0 Gingerbread almost done, expect tablets galore at CES
- Hands-on with Winamp for Android: Great music app, easy wireless syncing
- GetJar says Angry Birds release drove traffic some 8 to 10 times higher
- Docs to Go 3.0 for Android now available
- Google Voice Search adds Russian, Polish, Czech, Turkish
- Hands-on with the new and improved YouTube app for Android
- Google Voice updated to allow searching of voicemail transcripts, text messages
- HTC strikes deal with TomTom, will include the service in Desire Z and Desire HD
Android OS news
- Ice Cream to follow Honeycomb in the Android dessert lineup, Forbes says
- Hands on with the myTouch 4G ROM port on the Nexus One --> -->
- MyTouch 4G media roundup [From the Forums]
- MyTouch 4G shows itself off in video included in ROM leak
- T-Mobile G2 overclock gets even better -- and released --> -->
- Galaxy S Froyo updates will return sometime in November, Samsung says
- Select users testing Android 2.1 on Cliq
- Froyo (2.2.1) leaked and modded for the Motorola Milestone --> -->
- What the hell is this running on an HTC Touch Dual?
- Blurry Gingerbread pic now a blurry video, shows blinking power-off
- Android sends Steve Jobs over the edge, Andy Rubin responds in code
- Joe Hewitt, open source software, and the benefit of a good night's sleep
Voicemails and e-mails
- Hunter's voicemails
- Javier's voicemail
- Ken's Voicemail
Want to get in touch?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: