Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Pocket Casts
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We bring you the first hard proof of Verizon's upcoming changes to its data plans. Plus, more on the Sprint EVO 3D, and a look at Archos' line of sub-$400 Honeycomb tablets.
Thing 1 - Verizon's tiered data plans
Thing 2 - The EVO 3D cometh!
- Sprint HTC EVO 3D initial review
- Sprint revises EVO 3D video capture specs to 720p
- Sense 3.0 on the HTC EVO 3D vs. the HTC Sensation
- HTC EVO 3D - What apps will you load first?
- Don't want that bloatware on your EVO 3D? Simply uninstall them, no root required
- Sprint EVO 3D's pre-launch update might need an update itself
- HTC EVO 3D gets an update to HTC Watch
Thing 3 - Archos hits hard with affordable tablets
- Archos announces pair of G9 Android Honeycomb tablets
- Archos announces Android-based Home Smart Phone, Home Connect
- Tony's voicemail
- Michael's voicemail
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: