Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Noo-gut. Nugg-et. Noo-gat. ... We'll figure out how we want to pronounce it eventually.
There's no such thing as a slow week in the Android world. And in the span of a single morning we've gotten both the nickname for Android N — Nougat — and a long-overdue unlocked version of the Samsung Galaxy S7 in the United States.
Plus we weigh in on some recent stories that probably have been blown way out of proportion, and we answer some excellent questions via email.
Thanks to this week's sponsors:
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: