Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
The gang's all here and we're talking Nexus 5 rumors and leaks, great big Android phones, Aviate privacy blunders and more. Also this week we have some great listener email!
Thing 1: The Nexus 5 cometh
- Nexus 5 makes a brief appearance on Google Play, listed at $349
- White Nexus 5 spied on alleged retail packaging
- Telus is ready for the Nexus 5
- Nexus 5 appears in clearest leak yet, gets the full hands on
Thing 2: Wrapping up the HTC One Max
- HTC One Max and HTC Sense 5.5 video walkthrough
- HTC One Max review
- The HTC One Max Power Flip Case
- How to turn off BlinkFeed in Sense 5.5
- Yes, you can unlock an HTC One Max with your nipple
Thing 3: Software, software everywhere
- SwiftKey 4.3 beta debuts with new keyboard layouts, we go thumbs-on
- Aviate isn't 'spying' on anyone, it's just being sloppy with your data
Thing 4: Big Android BBQ
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: