Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Pocket Casts
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We got the band back together for some proper video, a backlog of voicemails, some really good e-mails -- oh, and just the latest and greatest in Android news from the last week. We've got Facebook, the HTC One, more on the Galaxy S4, and every in between. Join us!
Thing 1: New devices and reviews
- Kyocera Torque review
- Sprint HTC One - the Android Central casual review
- Samsung announces Galaxy Win - a mid-ranger that's almost a Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 hits the U.S. this week for $399
- Samsung announces 5.8-inch and 6.3-inch Galaxy Mega smartphones
- Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo now coming to the UK
- ZTE Geek announced: next-gen Intel CPU plus Android 4.2
Thing 2: Software and updates
- T-Mobile's Samsung Galaxy S2 getting Jelly Bean update
- Sprint's Samsung Galaxy Victory gets its Jelly Bean update
- AT&T confirms Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Facebook Home and the HTC First land Friday - here's what you need to know
- Microsoft Office now rumored for Android in (wait for it ...) 2014
Thing 3: Random stuff to cool to miss
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: