Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Pocket Casts
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Instagram, Exynos exploits, Mayans and other things we're not all that worried about, in the scheme of things. It's our final show for 2012, so let's make it a good one!
Thing 1: Some things are scary, some are not
- The Samsung Exynos kernel exploit - what you need to know
- Samsung 'conducting an internal review' on Exynos kernel vulnerability
- Samsung to fix Exynos vulnerability in software update 'as quickly as possible'
- The SpamSoldier SMS botnet: What you need to know
Thing 2: Other odds and ends
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: