Android fans of the N.O.V.A. series, you now know what you'll be doing for the next few days. N.O.V.A. 3 has now landed in the Google Play Store and is ready for download. That is, if you have a compatible device and 2GB of additional storage you're looking to fill -- yes, it's a massive game with massive graphics and gameplay but it's finally here:
- An epic storyline: Humanity finally returns to Earth after years of exile! Fight in 10 immersive levels across the galaxy, from a war-torn Earth to a frozen Volterite city.
- Multiple weapons and powers: Run, shoot, drive vehicles, and pilot a mech to defeat hordes of enemies.
- Join 12-player battles in 6 multiplayer modes (Capture the Point, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, etc.) on 6 different maps.
- For the first time, multiple allies can jump inside the same vehicle and spread destruction on the battlefield.
- Discover the new FPS benchmark for graphics and gameplay (real-time shadow & lights, particle system, ragdoll physics, etc.)
You'll have to hit the Google Play link below to grab the download and check compatibility as Gameloft makes no mention of it in the listing. Like a lot of hotly anticipated games, this one does have a price tag attached to it so be prepared to hand over $6.99 if you're grabbing this one. Want to see it in action before you download? Game trailer is below for you all.
- Filed under: