So here are the specs and features for the MOTOACTV, Motorola's answer for getting us all in better shape.
- Ongoing tracking of fitness performance stats, including pace, distance, calories burned, and map of route covered, with automatic wireless syncing of workout data to MOTOACRV.com
- 8gb or 16gb of storage for endless playlists.
- Sports a 1.6 inch full-color touch-screen display that is sweat-proof, rain-resistant and scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass that auto-adjusts for indoor and outdoor lighting.
- Option to sync with latest Android-powered smartphone to receive incoming calls and texts.
- FM Radio capabilities for more song variety.
- Up to five hours of battery life for outdoor workouts, 10 hours indoors, and nearly two weeks on standby.
- Supports both Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ for wireless connectivity for your existing fitness sensors and your future ones
- Size: 46mm x 46mm x 9.6mm
- Weight: 35 g
It also runs Android (no word on what version, but probably doesn't matter here) and was stated to have a 600mhz processor.
- Related devices: