Moto X is the new Motorola's flagship device for mid-2013. It's an 4.7-inch handset with a curved back, powered by Motorola's unique "X8" processors, with a 720p RGB AMOLED display and a 10-megapixel "ClearPixel" camera.
Moto X brings new always-on voice features to the table, allowing you to initiate calls, check Google Now and perform other tasks with out powering on the screen. In addition, a new notification system allows the phone to pulse icons on the screen, showing you exactly what's waiting for you.
It'll be launching on five U.S. carriers as well as in international markets.
Top Moto X Stories
Recent Moto X Forum Threads
- Twist Gesture with Google Camera?
- Using the Moto X without a case
- Motorola Moto X Bamboo Back Only
- Bumper Question
- Google + photos and Storage
- Disable Google Search Hotword Detection?
- Anyone else care less about the One (M8) and Galaxy S5?
- Moto X: How is the battery life??
- Soak tests
- Moto X vs Rooted Galaxy S4 (April'14)
- See All Threads