If you have what it takes, Logitech needs you to be the "Host with the Most" to help roll out the Logitech Revue, the first Google TV set-top box. What does it take you ask? Besides having a knack for hosting awesome parties and a love of technology, they're looking for someone with:
- Some social media experience and networks established (including but not limited to a personal blog and accounts on Twitter, Facebook and/or YouTube)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must reside in Los Angeles, San Francisco or New York City, or be willing to relocate/commute to one of those cities for the duration of the campaign (approximately September 15 – November 15).
- Relocation costs not covered by Logitech.
- A Bachelors Degree (preferred)
This is a paid gig that would have you working for Logitech, in one of their uber-cool Logitech lofts -- swanky penthouse style condos fit for royalty, or Elvis. Head over to the source link to sign up!. And if you win, don't forget your pals here at Android Central :) [Logitech]
- Related devices: