If you've been hankering for more details on the LG G3 and not just stolen glances of live devices, a pre-launch event in Korea seems to outline all of the technical specifications one could be interested in. The quad-HD 2560 x 1440 display is no surprise, and has been shown off by LG already. The most interesting things here are relating to the camera, which will apparently include a selfie option for the camera which triggers when you simply make a fist. There's also some kind of laser on the back to assist with autofocus and improve low-light performance.
Here are the rest of the specs according these slides.
- Dimensions: 146.3 mm x 74.6 mm x 8.9 mm
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Network: LTE, LTE-A
- Processor: Snapdragon 801
- Storage: 32 GB, 3 GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Display: 5.5-inch 2560 x 1440 IPS
- Camera: 13 megapixel with optical image stabilization, 2.1 megapixel front-facing camera
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC
- Audio: 1W speaker
Everything about the LG G3 should be made public and official in a few short days. Given this new info, how interested are you guys in the LG G3? Do you think it can swing with the big boys like the Samsung Galaxy S5, HTC One (M8), and (to a lesser extent) the Sony Z2?