KitKat said to be 17 percent faster than Jelly Bean
Per AT&T, you'll be getting Android 4.4, which will make your G2 faster and last longer.
- Improved user interface with Android 4.4 KitKat: The latest version of Android includes enhancements such as restyled status and navigation bars, a new full-screen mode, improved closed captioning support, and stronger security.
- Improved battery efficiency: the phone plays music more efficiently and supports the battery-saving location mode, extending battery life.
- Faster processing speed: The latest version of Android provides a noticeable speed boost that runs applications 17 percent faster than before and web-browsing speed is mproved with the Chromium engine.
- Printing in the Cloud: Google Cloud Printer makes it simple to print documents via Wi-Fi or a Bluetooth connection.
- Enhanced “Knock On” feature: The responsiveness of LG’s Knock On feature has been improved.
Make sure your battery is over 50 percent charged, look in Settings > General > About phone > Software Update > Update now to get started.
Be sure to get into the comments and share how it all went with all of us!
Source: AT&T. Thanks, everyone who sent this in!