The latest Instagram for Android update has now appeared in the Google Play Store and is ready for download. This release looks to solve a number of issues users were having with the app, and the folks from Instagram has ever so nicely laid out the full change log for everyone --
- Improved search functionality
- Support for location data taken from Gallery images when geotag is selected
- Fix for HTC Sensation 4G freezing using tilt shift
- Improved support and bugfixes for devices using the Instagram advanced camera
- Addresses tilt shift issues on lower resolution images
If you happened to come across any of those issues in your use of the app, then the you'd best grab the update and see if things are fixed for you. Head to "My Apps" in the Google Play app to update to the latest version, or use the Google Play web interface.
- Filed under: