Two weeks of daily prize giveaways
'Tis the holiday season, and we're ready to give away more prizes with this photo contest than we regularly do. Because it's the holiday time of year, we're going to extend our normal photo contest to a full two weeks, going from today all the way to December 26th.
We'll still be taking photo submissions in the same way as before, via the forums, and the prompt for this contest will of course be "holidays" — whatever that means to you or whatever way you want to express it is fine, you'll be entered into the contest.
We'll be giving away one random Android mini collectible figurine every single day of the contest for those who enter that day — that means 14 mini collectibles will be given away over the course of the contest. We'll "close" entries for the day at 12am ET / 9pm PT each day (the end of Dec. 12th will be the first giveaway), and announce a winner each night on the blog and show off the picture that won that day's prize.
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a forums post at the link below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner each night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per contest per person.
Good luck, everyone!