Yet another Star Wars game for Android, Star Wars Rebels: Recon Missions, has just been released for free with in-app purchases.
The game, now available from the Google Play Store, is based on the current animated TV series on Disney XD that tells the story of the early days of the Rebellion between Episode III and IV.
While the game is free to download and play, in-app purchases do unlock some extra content. Here's what players can expect:
- BATTLE against the Empire as Ezra Bridger, the street-smart hero, and dodge TIE fighters
- DRIVE an Imperial AT-MP and activate boosts to take down the Empire's legion
- COLLECT Hope and gift to citizens to earn boosts
- CUSTOMIZE your secret Rebel Haven with rewards like living units, towers, building mods, and art
- DISCOVER secret rooms, Stormtrooper helmets, and play to earn rewards from Chopper
With In-App Purchases:
- UNLOCK 30 additional levels, with more Empire enemies, boosts, secret rooms, and rewards to expand your Rebel Haven
- BATTLE STAR WARS BOSSES including TIE bombers, AT-DPs, and TIE fighters
- WIELD a Lightsaber as Kanan Jarrus, the cowboy Jedi, and battle with your twin-blaster as Sabine Wren, the explosive artist
Be aware that Star Wars: Rebels has a pretty large file size at 1.2GB so you might want to wait until you connect to a Wi-Fi signal before downloading it.