The Camera MX photography app for Android has been updated to version 2.0 with a bunch of new features, such as fresh effects, video handling, and geotagging. Here's the full feature list:
- New effects: HDR, Tilt-shift, Little Planet, Color Glow, Kaleidoscope, Drawing
- Customize effects
- Textures, borders and picture effects
- Record and trim videos
- Random effect feature
- Save effect combinations as templates
- Design and add subtitles
- Video support in the media manager
- GPS map: pinpoint photo locations on map
- Hide music folders
We're big fans of Camera MX, particularly since it's free and they offer a chunk of cloud storage. The usual sharing options to Facebook, Flickr and Twitter are there of course.
Which photography apps are you guys using this summer? Any in particular leaping out at you? Does Camera MX have what you need, or is there anything more you're looking for?
Download: Camera MX (free)
- Filed under: