We mixed things up in the latest photo contest, providing you with the photo and seeing what great captions you could come up with. We kept it open for a full two weeks and watched the captions flood in — filling up 20 pages in the forums in the end. We laughed, we cried and honestly looked a little puzzled at some of the entries. In the end it came down to the 10 winners — read along and see them.
Each winner receives an I Am Cardboard viewer:
- coggy9: "Woah! I can see my house from here. Wait a minute..."
- mtbmdk: "It IS bigger on the inside!"
- brytonic: "Gimli, tell me, what do your dwarf eyes see!?!"
- chaosphere1983: "Guess I'll have to buy Star Wars for the fourth time."
- tahs: "Hodor hodor... hodor hodor"
- zachthebomb13: "I can see the beer. I just can't. Reach. The. Beer."
- jakeuten: "I thought I'd stop playing with cardboard boxes as a kid, yet here I am."
- bigslam123#AC: "After 20 years of staring at the 3D art, Jerry still can't see the tractor."
- gizak: "Someone get me a Mountain Dew, I'm gonna be a while..."
- matiaschultz: "Nothing can stop this cowboy from traveling anywhere in the world."
Some great entries, and we thank everyone who entered!
If you've won this contest, keep an eye on your email inbox for information on how we'll get the prize out to you. It may take some time to get to everyone, so please be patient while you wait to be contacted.
Thanks again to everyone else who entered, and keep your eyes peeled for the next photo contest. We want the chance to give away more great prizes to everyone, so keep taking pictures and entering them!