Keeping up with what time it is is pretty important. Some of us have an inherent feel for what time it is, and others need to glance down at a watch, a phone or a clock regularly to keep up with the day. For our latest photo contest, we want you to capture any kind of time-telling mechanism. Whether that's an ornate clock in a city square or just a standard kitchen wall clock, we know you can take a great photo of it.
We'll be picking three winners, and each one will receive a new Chromecast!
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a forums post at the link below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (October 20) night at 11:59 p.m. ET, and announce them on the blog with the next contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- Feel free to add a little back story — we want to know how the picture came to be.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per contest per person.
Good luck, everyone!