On this week's episode of the Android Central Podcast, Shruti Shekar, Nick Sutrich, Andrew Myrick, and Namerah Saud Fatmi discuss Google TV adding hundreds of free channels, whether Google Photos is the best image editor, YouTube Music's quirks, Samsung's issues with fast charging, review the Amazfit GTR Mini, and more!
- Google TV is adding a ton of free channels for you to enjoy
- Here's why Google Photos is the best image editor on iPhone and Android
- YouTube Music's most annoying quirk highlights its most underrated feature
- The Galaxy Note 7 is still haunting Samsung and they really need to get over it
- Amazfit GTR Mini review: Ginormous battery inside a petite wearable
- Indeed: Hire better with Indeed. Visit indeed.com/acp to start hiring now.
Be an expert in 5 minutes
Get the latest news from Android Central, your trusted companion in the world of Android
Jeramy was the Editor-in-Chief of Android Central. He is proud to help *Keep Austin Weird* and loves hiking in the hill country of central Texas with a breakfast taco in each hand.
Im good with Samsung 25w or 45w charging it's fast enough and good balance not cause battery degrading in short time , the 15w wireless charging is decent but use that if don't need a quick top off . When u have a battery beast like the s23u fastest charging on market not needed when can get 2 Day battery in my opinion.Reply
Here's an idea; Do a comparison of the Canva Android App vs. the Adobe Express Android App. And for a bonus, add in Microsoft Designer (only available on the web for now).Reply
They all do photo editing like background removal. And have some smart eraser capabilities as well.
It is a companys worse nightmare. I think all companies are spooked by what can happen to their battery operated products.Reply