There's more to say about the Activision Blizzard debacle, including a few rays of hope for change. The team also chat about a delay of Horizon Forbidden West to 2022, the painfulness of SSD expansion options for PS5, and loads more.
Hosted by: Jennifer Locke, Carli Velocci, and Rebecca Spear
Got feedback? Hit up Podcast@androidcentral.com and tell us something!
- Activision Blizzard employees walk out in protest of leadership's response to lawsuit. But they're hopeful. | Windows Central
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick calls initial response to lawsuit 'tone deaf' | Windows Central
- Nearly 500 Ubisoft employees sign letter standing with Activision Blizzard walkout | Windows Central
- Horizon Forbidden West for PS5 and PS4 is reportedly delayed to 2022 | Android Central
- Sony's PS5 SSD storage expansions suck, but only for now | Android Central
- PS5: SSD storage expansion guide | Android Central
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.