Google has updated its Google+ app, bringing a host of improvements. Two of the biggest gripes I have heard about the app are that there is no way to leave a 1-1 Huddle and that notifications are slow or spotty. With this latest update, Google has answered both of those concerns, giving users the ability to hide 1:1 Huddles and has improved the reliability of notifications. To hide a 1:1 Huddle, go into your conversation hit Menu and then Hide. It's great to see them iterating so quickly and listening to user feedback. Here is the full changelog:
- Improved notifications reliability
- "_add to circle" notifications shown in bulk
- Share stream posts to individual people
- Clicking a +mention takes you to the person’s profile
- +mentions now autofill from your Circles
- Stream no longer resets to top when screen is rotated
- Nearby accuracy
- Start a 1:1 huddle from a person’s profile or a group huddle from a circle profile
- Hide 1:1 huddles
- Clickable links in huddles
- Improved autocomplete when adding a person to a huddle
To get the latest update, hit up the app links after the break.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.