Android 2.3 Gingerbread and the Samsung Nexus S? You guys are nearly blowing up our forums. We had to order extra hamsters and wheels. It's nuts. It's insane. And it's freakin' awesome. Here are but a few topics du jour:
- Win a Nexus S - First and foremost, we're giving one away, shipping it anywhere in the continental United States. All you have to do is post in this thread.
- Gingerbread a yawner? Some of you are a bit disappointed. Was Gingerbread not all you thought it would be?
- Evo 4G owners waiting - But how long will they be waiting? Speculate here!
- Nexus One Gingerbread - The update's coming in a few weeks. Here's what you need to do to prepare if you're rooted.
- What about the Droid X? When will it get Gingerbread?
- Nexus S versus the Nexus One - They're both great, but which one wins?
- Nexus S has no microSD card? At least, not one that you can remove. What's up with that?
- Nexus S with AT&T 3G? It's T-Mobile only at first. Will we see an AT&T version?
Reminder: Most people don't know or care what processor is in their phone
Every time there's a debate over which processor a phone has, I have to remind the smartphone enthusiasts that the average phone buyer has no idea what processor is in their phone — and that more of us should follow the same thought process.
Google accidentally leaked the Android 11 beta to some Pixel owners
Instead of getting the June 2020 security patch, some Pixel owners were treated to a leaked build of the Android 11 beta. Here's what it looks like.
Shadow of Death 2 is what a mobile 2D hack-and-slash should be
For this week, we're taking a look at the Early Access sequel to the popular Shadow of Death. This 2D hack-and-slash is tons of fun, easy to pick up and play, and just generally a great time killer.
Share your love for Android and the Pride community with these shirts
It's that time of the year for the Pride celebrations to commence, including the multitude of parades, parties, and more. These shirts will show off your support of the Pride community, along with your love for Google and Android.