Music is all around us, and while we aren't all blessed with the gift of being able to create music, we can certainly take pictures of things that illustrate the idea. This week we're commissioning your best "music" photos for the contest, and whether it's a live performer or an FM radio, we want to see what you can do with this prompt.
Your entry will have to be top-notch this week, as we'll be picking just one winner to receive a prize. That winning photo will be worth of receiving a Ventev Powercell 6000+ wall charger and battery pack.
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a forums post at the link below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (May 20) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- Feel free to add a little back story — we want to know how the picture came to be.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per week per person.
Good luck, everyone!