If there's one thing we discovered in writing our exhaustive TouchWiz Nature UX guide, it's that there's a ton of stuff to discover on the Samsung Galaxy S III (S3). We've been using it for the best part of a month, and we're still finding new features. So we've put together a quick round-up of the top ten things you need to know about your new Galaxy S3, if you're picking one up over the next few days.
Take a look through the list below -- chances are you'll discover all manner of features you didn't even know your phone had!
- That lock screen can be customized in all sorts of ways
- The water droplet sound when you press buttons can be disabled
- You can connect USB keyboards, mice, hubs and storage devices
- The stock Gallery and Music apps now have DLNA streaming support baked in
- There's a slew of gesture-based control options that are disabled by default
- You can sync photos, videos and music wirelessly using Kies
- Some previously bundled Samsung apps can now be downloaded from "More Services" in the app drawer
- You can disable S Voice's double-tap shortcut for a faster home button response
- You can shoot 6MP stills at the same time as recording 1080p video
- You can find even more tips and tricks for your Galaxy s III by checking out the Android Central forums!
- Related devices: