Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We sift through our Motorola Droid RAZR review, the Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet, ASUS Transformer Prime and Tegra 3, the eventual end of Adobe Flash on Mobile, and still find time to sneak in a few of your e-mails and voicemails.
Welcome to the Greatest Android Podcast in the World!
Thing 1: Motorola Droid RAZR
- Motorola Droid RAZR review
- Verizon confirms Droid RAZR goes on sale at 11:11 a.m. 11-11-2011, brings new data plans
- Test drive the Droid RAZR wallpapers and ringtones
- Key meets Kevlar on Droid RAZR
- Costco selling Droid RAZR with free bonus pack -- HD Dock, HDMI cable, and chargers
- Motorola Droid RAZR Car Dock
- Motorola Droid RAZR HD Dock
Thing 2: Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet
- Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet officially announced
- Nook Tablet hands-on
- Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet Specs
- hhgregg to carry the Nook Tablet, Nook Color, Nook Simple Touch
- Nook for Android update adds Nook Newsstand
- Amazon confirms Netflix, Facebook, Pandora and more on Kindle Fire
Thing 3: Flash is dead, long live Flash
Odds and ends
- Preview: ASUS Transformer Prime ushers in the Tegra 3 era starting at $499 in December
- Nvidia announces the Tegra 3 -- Kal-El brings PC class performance to Android
- How to manually update your Sprint Epic 4G to Gingerbread
- HTC announces first wave of devices destined for Ice Cream Sandwich upgrades
- Sprint announces Ice Cream Sandwich update for HTC devices
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: