Audio-only stream below
We get our grubby hands on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, try to figure out what's bugging Phil so bad about in-app purchasing (while playing the extremely awesome Wind-up Knight), and catch up on a wealth of other news. Plus, more of your questions. Join us!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Thing 1: Latest Galaxy Nexus news
- Galaxy Nexus hits Europe Nov. 17, elsewhere thereafter
- Verizon's exclusive Galaxy Nexus exclusive no more?
- No, the Galaxy Nexus doesn't have Gorilla Glass, and, no, that doesn't mean the phone sucks
- Regarding the pre-emptive PenTile Galaxy Nexus bashing
- Poll: Do you still incorrectly believe that megapixels are everything?
Thing 2: An awesome app, and in-app purchasing
Thing 3: Odds and ends
- Motorola Droid 4 surfaces ... wait, already?
- T-Mobile Amaze 4G review
- Yes, the ThunderBolt Gingerbread update is pushing out now
- Amazon building 'millions more' Kindle Fires than planned, thanks to pre-orders
- Motorola, on Twitter, says RAZR, Bionic and Xoom will get Ice Cream Sandwich within 6 weeks of code drop (Update: Or not)
- Official Ice Cream Sandwich for the Nexus One won't happen, Google says
- Sprint OTA update for all current HTC Android phones now available, fixes data storage privacy issue
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: