Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Invites have arrived for an Oct. 29 Google event in New York City. Plus, HTC finally unveils the long-rumored 5-incher it's been hiding. And a whole slew of your e-mails and voicemails.
Thing 1: Google brings us back to the playground
- Google: Oct. 29 in NYC, the playground is open
- Google adds Wish Lists to Google Play Store
- Buy Google Play credit directly from the Google Play web store
- Google Play seller support coming to India
- Google Q3 2012 earnings released prematurely, revenues and operating income down
- Official Google Calendar app launches on Google Play
- Android 4.1.2 OTA now rolling out for Google Play Galaxy Nexus devices, here's your download link
Thing 2: New hardware
- HTC J Butterfly with 5-inch 1080P screen makes its way to Japan
- HTC J Butterfly video round-up
- ASUS Padfone 2 announced - quad-core phone/tablet dockable with LTE
Thing 3: Other odds and ends
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: