Audio-only stream below
Invites have arrived for an Oct. 29 Google event in New York City. Plus, HTC finally unveils the long-rumored 5-incher it's been hiding. And a whole slew of your e-mails and voicemails.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- How to subscribe in Google Listen (YouTube link)
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Subscribe in Zune Marketplace
- Listen to it here with the player above
Thing 1: Google brings us back to the playground
- Google: Oct. 29 in NYC, the playground is open
- Google adds Wish Lists to Google Play Store
- Buy Google Play credit directly from the Google Play web store
- Google Play seller support coming to India
- Google Q3 2012 earnings released prematurely, revenues and operating income down
- Official Google Calendar app launches on Google Play
- Android 4.1.2 OTA now rolling out for Google Play Galaxy Nexus devices, here's your download link
Thing 2: New hardware
- HTC J Butterfly with 5-inch 1080P screen makes its way to Japan
- HTC J Butterfly video round-up
- ASUS Padfone 2 announced - quad-core phone/tablet dockable with LTE
Thing 3: Other odds and ends
- AT&T LG Optimus G review
- Action Launcher, from the developer of Tweet Lanes
- Softbank confirms 70 percent acquisition of Sprint worth $20.1 billion
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Thursday nights at 9 p.m. Eastern/6 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by the AndroidCentral Store. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: