Audio-only stream below
We're back from a week off with the latest on the Galaxy S III rumors (plus a bit of our own breaksclusive), where we stand on Ice Cream Sandwich updates, plus a couple reviews. And, as always, we answer a few of your Android questions. Join us!
Thing 1: Samsung Galaxy S III rumors, leaks, and nonsense
- 'Samsung Galaxy S III' pictured, May 22 London unveiling rumored
- More Samsung Galaxy S III leaky goodness
- Samsung Galaxy S3 might come standard with wireless charging
- Buttonless Samsung phone appears in leaked photo, claims to be the GT-i9300
Thing 2: ICS updates; and lack of them
- Nexus S ICS updates reportedly restarting in 'a few weeks'
- Early ICS build leaks for the Verizon HTC Rezound
- Ice Cream Sandwich available now for Galaxy S II in Europe and Korea
- HTC to give fans and developers an early taste of ICS on international Sensation phones
- HTC Vivid for AT&T officially getting its Ice Cream Sandwich now
Thing 3: New phone reviews
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
- Note: Our video feed is on hiatus while we spruce things up a bit. You can still watch all our podcast videos with this YouTube playlist.
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: