Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video Feed | TuneIn Radio | Pocket Casts
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Thing 1: MOAR NEW PHONES
- The HTC One Mini 2
- The Moto E and Moto G LTE
- First look at Motorola Alert
- Hands-on: HTC Desire 816 with Sense 6
- Samsung to show new Tabs at 'Galaxy Premiere' event on June 12
Thing 2: Awesome Apps of the Week!
- Google Play Store now accepting PayPal
- BillGuard launches all-new version of app, makes tracking spending simple and powerful
- Hands-on with the new Sonos Controller for Android
- Monument Valley brings its beautiful impossible architecture to Android
- Grand Theft Auto III, Vice City and San Andreas now available on Kindle Fire and Fire TV
- Twitter rolling out ability to mute accounts to its official apps
- We've fixed our Android app with some important fixes that needed to be fixed!
Thing 3: Other stuff
- Google I/O 2014 schedule is now available
- The Samsung Galaxy S5 official wireless charging cover
- Google put an ad in my Gmail inbox — so why don't I care?
- Heathrow's Terminal 5 becomes 'Terminal Galaxy S5' to promote Samsung's latest phone
- Sony Xperia Z2 Review
- You can now text to 911 in an emergency
- The Nexus 5 Snap Case
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: