Motorola in mid-November announced the Moto G — basically a lower-spec'd version of the Moto X. It's got a 4.5-inch display, is powered by a Snapdragon 400 processor and runs Android 4.3 at launch.
Most important, however, is the price. Moto G starts at $179 for an 8GB version — unlocked and off-contract. A 16GB version is just $20 more $199.
Top Moto G Stories
Recent Moto G Forum Threads
- Replacement back cover
- No voice transmission during calls from MOTO G
- Boost Mobile Moto G: $79.99 at Target (in-store) through 5/3
- Unlocked UK Moto G to use in the US
- Warranty after breaking screen
- Screen is 4 inches only
- Moto G MMS not working.
- USB OTG on Moto G KitKat (VZW): Status?
- Verizon Moto G on post paid? Thought it was prepaid only
- Moto G Dual-SIM for US Use?
- See All Threads