The LG G Flex is the first "bendable" smartphone. The 6-inch OLED screen and components inside the phone will flex when pressure is applied instead of breaking right away, and LG hopes this will prevent accidents like the ones that happen when you forget the phone is in your back pocket.
There's more to it that a flexible body though. The material on the rear of the phone will heal itself of light scratches, like the kind that would happen in a bag or purse.
The phone has rear-mounted power and volume controls, a Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage and will launch with Android 4.2.2.
Top LG G Flex Stories
Recent LG G Flex Forum Threads
- Should I be able to enter recovery on an AT&T LG G Flex?
- straight talk
- Is data recovery possible when the Android phone is completely dead?
- G Flex Overheating
- Why aren't I getting notifications?
- When will the LG G Flex get a software update?
- If you have a number blocked on a LG Flex can the person still receive a text from you?
- How do I get pictures off of my G Flex phone to clear up space?
- How can I get into my Flex if I don't have the correct PIN or passkey?
- See All Threads