To say everybody's excited about the Sprint Evo 4G is a bit of an understatement, at best. You're blowing up our forums (and inboxes) with pictures, videos and questions. Here's what's at the tip of your tongues:
- We were the first to bring you pictures of the Sprint retail box. OK, it's only a box. But does you really think it's fugly?
- The Evo's already in the hands of a number of Sprint advocates. Have questions? Hit 'em up here.
- A bunch of you are looking at getting the Evo, just one year after you bought the Palm Pre. There are a couple of threads covering what you need to know.
- Are you going to shell out the extra $29 a month for the 8-device hotspot feature? Discuss it here.
- Does the red ring around the camera bother anybody else?
- Let's talk about that massive 4.3-inch screen, shall we?
And there's plenty more discussion going on in our Evo 4G forums. Be sure you're registered, then join in!
- Related devices:
- Filed under: