Verizon's Droid DNA by HTC is a high-end, Droid-branded handset for late 2012, running on VZW's 4G LTE network. With a 5-inch, 1080p SuperLCD3 display, the DNA boasts one of the sharpest, best-looking screens of any smartphone. Running the show is a 1.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU, backed up by 2GB of RAM. On the software side, the DNA runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and HTC Sense 4+.
Other highlights include a curved, soft touch back, a high-quality, 2.1MP BSI front-facing camera and a built-in amplifier for the rear speaker.
Recent HTC Droid DNA Forum Threads
- Approximate three year old HTC Droid DNA will not connect to PC?
- "10 attempts remain before device data is deleted"?
- dna errors and sim card dropping
- Why am I unable to review notes on my Droid DNA?
- Boot loop, no recovery, safe mode works fine
- cannot renable download manager, help?
- My Droid DNA won't turn on?. [emergency, please help]
- Massive battery drain since 4.4.2 on Droid DNA
- HTC Droid DNA - Anyone have the 4.4.2 Update yet?
- There is a hole next to earphone jack on the top
- See All Threads