Connecting nicely to our last photo contest, the latest photo contest is looking for your best "clouds" photos. Whether you have a view from above in an airplane or high building, are looking straight up at something overhead or maybe are in a deep fog, we're sure you'll be able to get in some great cloud pictures.
Two winners will be picked this week to receive prizes, with each one taking home a Ventev 5.4A USB Charging Hub to keep all of their devices charged up.
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a forums post at the link below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (Aug 25) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with the next contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- Feel free to add a little back story — we want to know how the picture came to be.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per contest per person.
Good luck, everyone!