- Android 4.4 is announced — a confectionary perfectionary
- Kit Kat statue joins the crew at Google HQ
- Mysterious "Nexus" device shows up in Kit Kat statue unveiling
- Hands-on with the HTC Desire 601
- First look at the HTC BoomBass speaker
- What Microsoft buying Nokia means for Android
Thing 2: The Sony Xperia Z1 and Cyber Shot QX series
- Hands-on with the Sony Xperia Z1
- Sony announces the Cyber Shot QX10 and QX100
- Hands-on with the Sony Cyber-shot QX100
Thign 3: The Samsung Galaxy Gear, Note 3 and Note 10.1 (2014 edition)
- Hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy Gear
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 hands-on
- Hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 edition)
- Galaxy Note 3 hitting all four major U.S. carriers
- In pictures: The Samsung Galaxy Gear
No video feed? Audio only? Posted via Android Central App
Correct. My hotel room's a wreck. :p
Hehe. Enjoy yourselves. Wish I was there. Posted via Android Central App
Can't watch it on my smartv =(
Kit kat was actually invented in the UK by rowntrees. The more you know! Posted via Android Central App
The name is now owned not by an American company, but Nestle which is a Swiss company. In the States and the rest of the Americas, Hershey´s makes them. Yeh, I agree, the more you know.
I'm listening a little late but, Phil, that was "Good evening." "Goodnight" is "spokoynoy nochi." Posted via Android Central App
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.